The willows is an inspirational and vibrant environment which fosters curiosity, responsibility and a desire for learning.
- Develops the whole child
- Promotes independence and confidence
- Provides and safe and welcoming environment
- Encourages learners to communicate with and respect others
- Maximises potential through enrichment, challenge and personalised learning
- Equips pupils to play an active role in today's global society.
- Is an integral part of the local and wider community
Our school development plan sets out our priorities as the school for each academic year. You can see our strategic priorities below. Our current SDP is broken down into the 5 Ofsted categories and each area has a more detailed plan focusing on the targets set out below.